Join the B12 Club and get four B12 Injections* for just $39 a month!
(You save 43% off the regular price of $69 for a 4-pack!)
Enroll now and get one bonus B12 Injection as a thank-you for joining The Club.
When you subscribe to the Medithin B12 Club you automatically receive your B12 every month at the best price – so you don't have watch for a sale. Plus being on a consistent, regular schedule can help improve and maintain your energy and wellbeing.
*We offer B12 Injections and B12 Patches:
- B12 Injections are administered in our clinics by medical staff
- B12 Patches offer the convenience of a time-release transdermal patch and do not require a clinic visit.
You do not need to participate in our weight loss program to receive B12 Injections at Medithin Clinics.
- Your B12 Club membership includes four per month for just $39 per month plus tax, shipping is free.
- Each month you will receive four (4) B12 Patches – which gives you complete flexibility and convenience:
- You can exchange your sealed B12 Patches at our Clinics for B12 Injections.
- If you are unable to get in for your injection, you can use the B12 Patch instead.
How Can I Benefit From B12?
Vitamin B12 boosts metabolism and helps maintain energy levels. It is very important for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, the formation and regeneration of red blood cells, and the body’s manufacture of DNA and RNA (our cell’s genetic material). Other functions and benefits are the vitamin’s role as an oxygen carrier, in metabolizing fat, alleviating neurological disorders, and boosting one’s immune system.
- Boosts metabolism
- Helps maintain energy levels and reduce fatigue
- Improves immune and nervous system function
- Enhances mood
- Recommended Dosage: one or two injections (or patches) per week
- Injections (and patches) must be spaced at least three days apart
We also offer a B-complex injection (or patch) with B12 plus other B vitamins and weight-loss enhancing ingredients. You can get more info about our Skinny-B products here: Join the Skinny-B Club
Caution/Warning: Do not take vitamin B12 if you have an allergy or sensitivity to cobalt or cobalamin. Do not take vitamin B12 if you have Leber's disease, a hereditary eye disease. It can seriously harm the optic nerve, which might lead to blindness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It is recommended that you consult your physician prior to starting this or any supplement. Read and follow packaging labels and/or inserts.