Skinny-B Injection: Single
Also available in 8-packs and 4-packs, or as a subscription by joining The Skinny-B Club.
Our weight loss patients love our Skinny-B Injections – a combination of select B vitamins and weight loss enhancement ingredients. They can help improve energy levels and boost metabolism, reduce water weight, reduce fatigue, and also help support a healthy immune system.
- B12 plus additional B vitamins and weight loss enhancement ingredients
- Boosts metabolism
- Can provide extra energy and reduce fatigue and headaches
Helps eliminate water weight and curbs cravings
- Improves immune and nervous system function
- Enhances mood
- Contains B12 (Hydroxocobalamin), B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B6 (Pyroxidine), Methionine, Inositol, Choline, Chromium (see Supplement Facts for ingredient amounts)
- Purchase cards to exchange at the clinic for your Skinny-B Injections
- Skinny-B Injections are administered in-clinic only by medical staff
- Recommended Dosage: one or two injections per week
- Injections must be spaced at least three days apart
We also offer Skinny Patches which you can apply yourself at home – get all the benefits of the Skinny-B Injection (and more) at your convenience in a time-release patch. See the link below for more information on our Skinny Patch.
Caution/Warning: Contains chromium, do not use if you have a sensitivity or allergy to chromium. Do not take vitamin B12 if you have an allergy or sensitivity to cobalt or cobalamin. Do not take vitamin B12 if you have Leber's disease, a hereditary eye disease. It can seriously harm the optic nerve, which might lead to blindness. Do not use if you have a sensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients in the Skinny-B Injection.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It is recommended that you consult your physician prior to starting this or any supplement. Read and follow packaging labels and/or inserts.