Acacia fiber is a type of soluble fiber harvested from the sap of the acacia tree, which is native to parts of Africa, Pakistan, and India. Soluble fiber, as part of the diet, can help to encourage intestinal regularity. Acacia fiber is generally well tolerated and can be used daily.
- Dissolves in water and forms a gel-like substance which is digested by bacteria in the large intestine and also blocks fats that would otherwise be digested and absorbed.
- Can reduce appetite by slowing the movement of food through the gut.
- Acts like a prebiotic providing your good bacteria with nutrients and helping to maintain a healthy GI environment.
- Aids in the production of short-chain fatty acids that help regulate fat metabolism.
- Helps to control blood sugar.
- Reduces cholesterol in the blood.
- Prevents and reduces constipation.
- Organic, non-GMO
SUGGESTED USAGE: Mix 1 level tablespoon daily into at least 8 oz. of water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Due to fiber content, be sure to drink plenty of additional fluids throughout the day. For those sensitive to fiber, start with 1 teaspoon daily and gradually increase to 1 tablespoon.
Keep out of reach of children.
It is recommended that you consult your physician prior to starting this or any supplement. Read and follow packaging labels and/or inserts.
CAUTION / INTERACTIONS: Drink plenty of water or other liquids while using this product. High dietary fiber could affect the absorption of some drugs and nutrients. Therefore, it is recommended that fiber supplements be taken several hours apart from mineral dietary supplements and medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.