Order cards to exchange for a B12 Injection administered at Medithin Weight Loss Clinics.
Available in 8-packs, 4-packs, and singles, or as a subscription by joining The B12 Club.
Vitamin B12 boosts metabolism and helps maintain energy levels. It is very important for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, the formation and regeneration of red blood cells, and the body’s manufacture of DNA and RNA (our cell’s genetic material). Other functions and benefits are the vitamin’s role as an oxygen carrier, in metabolizing fat, alleviating neurological disorders, and boosting one’s immune system.
- Boosts metabolism
- Helps maintain energy levels and reduce fatigue
- Improves immune and nervous system function
- Enhances mood
- Purchase cards to exchange at the clinic for your B12 Injections
- B12 Injections are administered in-clinic only by medical staff
- Each injection contains 1000mcg B12 (Hydroxocobalamin)
- Recommended Dosage: one or two injections per week
- Injections must be spaced at least three days apart
We also offer B12 Patches which you can apply yourself at home – get all the benefits of B12 at your convenience in a time-release patch. You can get more information about our B12 Patches here.
Caution/Warning: Do not take vitamin B12 if you have an allergy or sensitivity to cobalt or cobalamin. Do not take vitamin B12 if you have Leber's disease, a hereditary eye disease. It can seriously harm the optic nerve, which might lead to blindness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It is recommended that you consult your physician prior to starting this or any supplement. Read and follow packaging labels and/or inserts.