Probiotics – Chewable Tablets
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health, especially your digestive system. Most people need probiotic support due to their exposure to chemicals that can damage the digestive tract, including prescriptions medications (especially antibiotics), chemicals in tap water, and conventional (non-organic) foods. Probiotic supplements boost levels of good bacteria resulting in a stronger immune system, improved digestion, increased energy, healthier skin, better breath, and enhanced weight loss.
Contains 2 Billion, 10 Probiotic Strains. Bacterial strains have been scientifically tested and chosen for their ability to support healthy immune system and GI functions. These bacterial strains are particularly hardy and have been shown to adhere to the intestinal lining, thereby helping to maintain intestinal integrity.
- Can enhance a weight loss program and improve digestive function by reducing symptoms of constipation, bloating, gas, and heartburn/acid reflux
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Each chewable tablet has 5 calories and 1g carbs; contains sugar alcohols
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Can be used by both adults and children (age 2 & up)
- Keep lid tightly sealed
- Keep refrigerated to maintain potency
- Recommended Dosage: Chew one tablet one to three times daily between meals or on an empty stomach
Keep out of reach of children.
Caution/Warning: Probiotic supplements may cause mild, but transient GI discomfort. Individuals with severe immune system deficit and those taking immune-suppressing medications should consult their healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Because antibiotics may inactivate some probiotic bacteria, take at least 2 hours before or after taking antibiotic medications. Contains Xylitol, do not feed to pets.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It is recommended that you consult your physician prior to starting this or any supplement. Read and follow packaging labels and/or inserts.