Probiotics – Chewable Tablets
Probiotics are friendly bacteria that normally colonize the gut where they help to maintain structural and functional integrity of the intestinal lining, support proper intestinal motility, and participate in the detoxification process. The presence of healthy gut flora is also known to be critical for normal digestion and immune function.
Most people need probiotic support due to their exposure to chemicals that can damage the digestive tract, including prescription medications (especially antibiotics), chemicals in tap water, and conventional (non-organic) foods. Probiotic supplements boost levels of good bacteria resulting in a stronger immune system, improved digestion, increased energy, healthier skin, better breath, and enhanced weight loss.
This Chewable ProtoDophilus™ is a great-tasting, broad-spectrum probiotic that can be used by both children and adults. The probiotic strains in this product have been identity-verified using DNA-fingerprinting technology.
- Contains 10 Billion CFU, 10 Probiotic Strains
- Can enhance a weight loss program and improve digestive function by reducing symptoms of constipation, bloating, gas, and heartburn/acid reflux
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Each chewable tablet has 5 calories and 1g carbs; contains sugar alcohols
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Can be used by both adults and children (age 2 & up)
- Keep lid tightly sealed
- Keep refrigerated to maintain potency
- 60 chewable tablets
- Recommended Dosage: Chew 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily between meals or on an empty stomach.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Caution/Warning: Probiotic supplements may cause mild, but transient GI discomfort. Individuals with severe immune system deficit and those taking immune-suppressing medications should consult their healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Because antibiotics may inactivate some probiotic bacteria, take at least 2 hours before or after taking antibiotic medications.
Contains Xylitol. Xylitol is harmful to pets. Seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It is recommended that you consult your physician prior to starting this or any supplement. Read and follow packaging labels and/or inserts.