Probiotics – ProtoDophilus 100
Probiotics are friendly bacteria that normally colonize the gut where they help to maintain structural and functional integrity of the intestinal lining, support proper intestinal motility, and participate in the detoxification process. The presence of healthy gut flora is also known to be critical for normal digestion and immune function.
Most people need probiotic support due to their exposure to chemicals that can damage the digestive tract, including prescription medications (especially antibiotics), chemicals in tap water, and conventional (non-organic) foods. Probiotic supplements boost levels of good bacteria resulting in a stronger immune system, improved digestion, increased energy, healthier skin, better breath, and enhanced weight loss.
- Can enhance a weight loss program and improve digestive function by reducing symptoms of constipation, bloating, gas, and heartburn/acid reflux
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Blend of 10 Strains, 100 billion CFU
- Broad-spectrum probiotic consisting of acid-resistant probiotic bacterial strains that have been clinically validated and are known to naturally colonize the human GI tract
- Higher amount of CFUs offer more comprehensive health benefits.
- The probiotic strains in this product have been identity verified using DNA-fingerprinting technology
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Keep lid tightly sealed
- Keep refrigerated to maintain high potency and use prior to expiration date printed on bottle
- 30 capsules
- Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily between meals or on an empty stomach, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
It is recommended that you consult your physician prior to starting this or any supplement. Read and follow packaging labels and/or inserts.
Caution/Warning: Probiotics should not be taken if your immune system is compromised. Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Probiotic supplements may cause mild, but transient GI discomfort and may temporarily increase intestinal gas or cause other temporary changes in digestion. Because antibiotics may inactivate some probiotic bacteria, take at least two (2) hours before or after taking antibiotic medications. Keep refrigerated. Do not eat freshness packet; keep it in the bottle.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.