Also available in 8-packs and 4-packs, or as a subscription by joining The Skinny-B Club.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE! Click to learn more about The Skinny-B Club.
As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct impact on energy levels, brain function, infection prevention, digestion, muscle tone, and cell metabolism. Our Skinny-B Patch provides the full spectrum of B vitamins plus a proprietary blend of natural extracts which may provide other wellness and energy support benefits.
Supplements delivered by transdermal patches allow the ingredients to be immediately used by the body and bypass potentially problematic absorption in the small intestine. The ingredients start to enter the bloodstream as soon as the patch is applied and the time-release function of the patch optimizes the benefits of the supplement formula by delivering the dosage over an extended period of time. The flexible, fabric-like material is easy to peel from the backing and feels comfortable on your skin.
- Support for brain function, and nervous and immune system function
- Can help maintain energy levels and reduce fatigue
- Aids in the metabolism and the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates and the conversion of food to energy
- Helps your body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body
- Contains choline and inositol with benefits such as assisting in controlling weight and cholesterol levels, and converting fat into other useful products
- With natural extracts including rhodiola rosea extract which may help with stress and fatigue, and ginseng extract which may reduce inflammation, benefit brain function, boost the immune system, and increase energy levels
- Comfortable, flexible, fabric-like material adheres well to clean, dry skin
- Patches should be worn for 8 hours or up to 24 hours
- See product insert for complete instructions
- Recommended Dosage: one or two patches per week (patches must be spaced at least three days apart)
Keep out of reach of children.
Caution/Warning: Do not take vitamin B12 if you have an allergy or sensitivity to cobalt or cobalamin. Do not take vitamin B12 if you have Leber's disease, a hereditary eye disease. It can seriously harm the optic nerve, which might lead to blindness. Do not use if you have a sensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients in the Skinny-B Patch.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It is recommended that you consult your physician prior to starting this or any supplement. Read and follow packaging labels and/or inserts.