Join the Skinny-B Club and get four Skinny-B Injections* for just $49 a month!
(You save 50% off the regular price of $100 for a 4-pack.)
Enroll now and get one bonus Skinny-B Injection as a thank-you for joining The Club.
When you subscribe to the Medithin Skinny-B Club you automatically receive them every month at the best price – so you don't have watch for a sale. Plus being on a consistent, regular schedule can help improve and maintain your energy and health and wellbeing.
*We offer Skinny-B Injections and Skinny-B Patches:
- Skinny-B Injections are administered in our clinics by medical staff
- Skinny-B Patches offer the convenience of a time-release transdermal patch and do not require a clinic visit.
You do not need to participate in our weight loss program to receive Skinny-B Injections at Medithin Clinics.
- Your Skinny-B Club membership includes four per month for just $49 a month plus tax, shipping is free.
- Each month you will receive four (4) Skinny-B Patches – which gives you complete flexibility and convenience:
- You can exchange your sealed Skinny-B Patches at our Clinics for Skinny-B Injections.
- If you are unable to get in for your injection, you can use the Skinny-B Patch instead.
How Can I Benefit From Skinny-B Injections or Patches?
Our weight-loss patients love our Skinny-B Injections and Patches – they contain B12 plus a combination of select B vitamins and other beneficial ingredients. They can help improve energy levels and boost metabolism, reduce water weight, reduce fatigue, and also help support a healthy immune system.
- B12 plus additional B vitamins and beneficial ingredients
- Boosts metabolism
- Can provide extra energy and reduce fatigue and headaches
Helps eliminate water weight and curbs cravings
- Improves immune and nervous system function
- Enhances mood
- Recommended Dosage: one or two injections (or patches) per week
- Injections (and patches) must be spaced at least three days apart
Caution/Warning: Contains chromium, do not use if you have a sensitivity or allergy to chromium. Do not take vitamin B12 if you have an allergy or sensitivity to cobalt or cobalamin. Do not take vitamin B12 if you have Leber's disease, a hereditary eye disease. It can seriously harm the optic nerve, which might lead to blindness. Do not use if you have a sensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients in the Skinny-B Injection.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It is recommended that you consult your physician prior to starting this or any supplement. Read and follow packaging labels and/or inserts.